Photo by Professor Pasquale Verdicchio
Click Image for Full View of Photo
The Literatures in Italian Major
The Literatures in Italian Major has the following requirements:
- Nine upper-division courses in Italian literature as follows:
- LTIT 100, Introduction to Italian Literature
- LTIT 115, Medieval Studies
- LTIT 161, Advanced Stylistics and Conversation
- One course in Italian North American Culture
- Five additional upper-division courses in Italian literature taught in Italian
- Three courses in a secondary literature, that is, a literature taught in a language other than Italian. At least one of these courses must be upper division.
- Upper-division electives chosen from Department of Literature offerings to make a total of twelve upper-division courses.