Applicants to the MFA Program should possess the following:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in coursework completed in the final two years of undergraduate study and any post-baccalaureate study.
International applicants must meet additional requirements, which include the following:
- Proficiency in the English language, demonstrated by attaining a minimum score on the TOEFL or IELTS test (required for applicants whose native language is not English and who have not studied full-time for one uninterrupted year at a university-level institution in a country where English is the official language).
- Eligibility for a student visa.
- Possession of financial support or resources to cover required fees, transportation, and living expenses for at least the first year of study.